One of Global Infusion’s purposes of existence is to train, empower, and send out those who desire to make a long-term commitment residing overseas in countries where they feel they can personally make a positive difference, and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in many ways.
Ask yourself these two questions
Here is your answer
You begin training at our head office in Knoxville, Tennessee. Then, you will be stationed at one of our country sites for a minimum of one year. Every country we work in is extremely different, and has a variety of ways to serve.
Training to become a long-term missionary (9 months)
Serving overseas for a minimum of one year
What to Expect to Learn
- World Missions & Cross-Cultural Ministry Training
- Global Infusion Structure, History, and Methods
- World Religions
- Language Learning
- Leadership Development
- Practical Ministry Training
- Physical Conditioning and First Aid Certification
- Missions Photography
- Missions Marketing/Networking
- Long-Term Fundraising & Budgeting (Overseas and Stateside)
- Pastoral Credentialing (currently optional)
- Must have a vision to spend 1 year or more on the mission field
- Must have a laptop (including Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Must have a vehicle (transport from host home to GI office)
- Must have personal health insurance (while Stateside)
- Complete GI Intern application and interview process
- $1000 deposit due August 1, 2020. What’s included?:
- Class Textbooks
- Language Platform Access
- Red Cross First-Aid Certification
- Intern/Missionary Retreat
- TESOL Training
- Trip Payment due September 1, 2020
- Tier #1: Guatemala & Costa Rica- $1,500
- Tier #2: Peru, Ukraine, Egypt- $2,000
- Tier #3: Nepal, India, Philippines, Ghana, Kenya- $2,500
- Relocate to Knoxville, Tennessee by August 2020
- GI will provide housing options: host homes (low cost), apartment (higher cost)
- GI Interns are responsible for living expenses while Stateside
- Raising monthly budget for overseas placement prior to departure
Global Intern Countries
Evangelism & Teaching / MedicalAbout Mission Trips to NepalDraped along the greatest heights of the Himalayas, Nepal is where the ice cold of the mountains meets the unrelenting heat of the...
Team Trip / Pastors' Conference (Foreign Missions veterans only)About Mission Trips to IndiaThe incredible diversity in this country is unmatched anywhere else in the world. It’s immense size,...
Minstry and OutreachAbout Mission Trips to ThailandThe kingdom of Thailand lies in the heart of southeast Asia and draws more visitors than any other country in this region. Thailand is well-known...
Reaching the indigenous tribe / Mercy outreach to the poor / Providing Medical care / Pastor's Conference / Youth EvangelismAbout Mission Trips to PhilippinesFrom world-class beaches and...
OutreachAbout Mission Trips to KenyaKenya is a spectacular nation full of natural beauty through its landscape and wildlife. In the south is the Masai Mara National Park and to the west is Lake...
Special Outreach / Medical OutreachAbout Mission Trips to EgyptIt is entirely possible that Egypt is the oldest tourist destination on the planet. Even the ancient Greeks and Romans traveled to this...
OutreachAbout Mission Trips to GuatemalaThe exquisite appeal of this country comes from its natural beauty. The views are breathtaking through the mountains and valleys. The coffee produced here is...
Evangelism & TeachingAbout Mission Trips to PeruPeru is as complex as its most intricate weavings. Festivals mix ancient pageantry with stomping brass bands. The urban vanguard beams with...
EvangelismAbout Mission Trips to NicaraguaKnown as the ‘Land of Lakes and Volcanoes’ Nicaragua is breathtaking everywhere you turn. Seeing the smoking Volcán Concepción, a near perfect cone-shaped...
Interested in an internship?
We’d love to speak with you.